Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Monticello and Falling Water Part 2

For our final installation of the field trip to Monticello and Falling Water was to make a booklet of our drawings, renderings, and any other pictures we took. I have posted a few of the pictures from that booklet to show my drawings and renderings below. Enjoy!







All being said I really enjoyed this trip! It was very interesting listening to the tour guides talk about the design of each building and the designers Thomas Jefferson and Frank Lloyd Wright. I was able to understand and really appreciate the design process and thoughtfulness put in by each designer because of what I have learned in class and through my own design process in school. I would definitely go on the field trip again and would even take the time to visit these places on my own with family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment